Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Training programs from Dr. James will help your managers and employees better understand and manage change at work and in their personal lives.
Technological, organizational and cultural change can be frightening, as well as tremendously personal. In her latest lecture, Dr. Jennifer James provides you with a framework for incorporating these changes into your life.
As you watch this program, you will learn how to use perspective and history as a way of helping you understand where you are and where you’re going.
Drawing from the work in her top-selling book, Thinking in the Future Tense, Jennifer James will give you five skills for managing in today’s rapidly changing world.
The 5 Skills:
- Skill 1: Seeing with New Eyes
- Skill 2: Recognizing the Future
- Skill 3: Harnessing the Power of Myths and Symbols
- Skill 4: Mastering New Forms of Intelligence
- Skill 5: Doing More with Less-Harnessing Energy
Using "workouts" relating to each skill, Jennifer James will help you develop specific tools for managing the rapid pace of change and for developing the skills that you’ll need to thrive in the 21st century.
Key Learning Points:
- Enhance your understanding of the today’s change
- Present skills for effectively dealing with these changes
- Develop methods for coping with the new economy
- A Workout for the Mind DVD (97 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide
- A copy of the book "Thinking In The Future Tense" by Jennifer James (while supplies last)
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Workout for the Mind - Action Guide Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.