617-354-0017

Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.

Results: 1 - 4 of 4

Courses Per Page
Course View Style
How To Make Winning Presentations
With How To Make Winning Presentations you'll learn to develop the skills to make every presentation a success.
One of the greatest fears for nearly everyone is making a presentation. Whether it is to one person or one thousand people, the fear is real and for many it is devastating. Don't be one of these people. Stand before the crowd feeling comfortable and confident. With How To Make Winning Presentations ... read more
DVD style course with completion certificate only
How to Plan, Write and Give a Winning Presentation
Divided into 3 sections: planning, writing and giving a presentation, this training program will help you overcome presentation jitters and deliver a great speech!
Be ready to anticipate the moment. Feel the goals and aspirations of your audience and make the presentation of your life! Divided into three sections—planning, writing and giving a presentation, The Basics of How to Plan Write and Give a Winning Presentation! will help you overcome the “presentatio... read more
Featured Programs DVD style course with completion certificate only
Its All In The Presentation
A Double Standard for Women? Program #15 of the Building A Diverse Workforce For The Global Millennium Series. Does your organization use different standards in evaluating male and female employees?
A Double Standard for Women? A couple of years ago, View Magazine called our series, Diversity: Creating Success for Business and People "one of the best products about diversity on the market." And customers agreed! Now, we can offer you a follow-up series from the same company, ARMC. Building a Di... read more
Muppets - The B.I.G. Plan
While Grump figures out how to get his vacation slides out of an AV machine, Leo’s B.I.G. (Business Improvement Guaranteed) Plan gets lost in a flurry of wacky acronyms.
Muppet Meeting Opener While Grump figures out how to get his vacation slides out of an AV machine, Leo’s B.I.G. (Business Improvement Guaranteed) Plan gets lost in a flurry of wacky acronyms. Cue up this film to crack them up before your corporate presentation or slide show. It’s a H.I.T. (Hilarious... read more