Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
A Double Standard for Women?
A couple of years ago, View Magazine called our series, Diversity: Creating Success for Business and People "one of the best products about diversity on the market." And customers agreed!
Now, we can offer you a follow-up series from the same company, ARMC. Building a Diverse Workforce for the Global Millennium is a 20-volume series that covers a huge variety of diversity issues.
Each program also presents critical business concepts like building trust and respect, performance appraisals, team building and leadership.
Program 15: "It's All in the Presentation: A Double Standard for Women?"
How receptive is your organization to differences in style and approach? Does your organization use different standards in evaluating male and female employees?
The It’s All In The Presentation training program explores the issues around a presentation given by a woman and by a man. The manager praises the man; the woman is coached for not giving a good presentation. Is it about differences in the presentation, or something else? The issue of race could be an additional factor as the woman is Latina.
Juanita Zamora and Jim Smith
Key Learning Points:
- Understanding how cultural style may impact perceptions of performance
- Developing consistency in coaching employees
- Avoiding double standards in work
- Understanding issues and perceptions of people of different genders
- Developing skills to lead diverse employees
- Gaining awareness of the pitfalls of conformity
- It’s All In The Presentation DVD (8 Minutes)
- Comprehensive Facilitator's Guide
This program is part of the Building a Diverse Workforce in the Global Millennium series. Discounted pricing is available on series purchase.
This is available as part of
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Facilitator's Guide - Partial Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.