Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Should Language and Cultural Style Impact Performance Evaluations?
A couple of years ago, View Magazine called our series, Diversity: Creating Success for Business and People "one of the best products about diversity on the market." And customers agreed!
Now, we can offer you a follow-up series from the same company, ARMC.
Building a Diverse Workforce for the Global Millennium is a 20-volume series that covers a huge variety of diversity issues. Each program also presents critical business concepts like building trust and respect, performance appraisals, team building and leadership.
Program #1: "Do We Speak the Same Language? Should Language and Cultural Style Impact Performance Evaluations?"
In the new global workplace, language issues will become a factor in performance appraisals. In this scenario, you will see how a manager misunderstands an employee’s language and cultural differences, which ultimately leads to a less than stellar performance evaluation.
Sue Fong and Peter Johnson
Key Learning Points
- Understanding the impact of language difference on team effectiveness
- Avoiding language and cultural bias in performance evaluations
- Learning how to fully utilize a diverse global workforce
- Developing skills to lead diverse employees
- Preventing stereotypes
- Giving effective performance appraisals
This program is part of the Building a Diverse Workforce in the Global Millennium series. Discounted pricing is available on series purchase.
- Do We Speak The Same Language? DVD (12 Minutes)
- Comprehensive Facilitator’s Guide
This is available as part of
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Facilitator’s Guide (Partial) Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.