Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
The Inclusive Vs. Non Inclusive Organization
A couple of years ago, View Magazine called our series, Diversity: Creating Success for Business and People "one of the best products about diversity on the market." And customers agreed!
Now, we can offer you a follow-up series from the same company, ARMC. "Building a Diverse Workforce for the Global Millennium" is a 20-volume series that covers a huge variety of diversity issues.
Each program also presents critical business concepts like building trust and respect, performance appraisals, team building and leadership.
Program #8: "Disbanding The "Good Old Boy" Network: The Inclusive Vs. Non Inclusive Organization"
Many times, new employees, especially those who are different, are not properly introduced and mentored into the organization. In this scenario, your audience will be able to explore the conflicts and potential implications for organizations that fail to have an inclusive, holistic process for mentoring and introductions.
- Valorie Bell and Fran Cahan
Key Learning Points
- Mentoring diverse employees effectively
- Including employees in the formal and informal organizational networks
- Developing strategies to retain top talent
- Communicating effectively on tough issues
- Understanding the importance of career planning and development
- Understanding and Preventing Stereotypes
- Disbanding The Good Old Boy Network DVD (12 Minutes)
- Comprehensive Facilitator’s Guide
This program is part of the Building a Diverse Workforce in the Global Millennium series. Discounted pricing is available on series purchase.
This is available as part of
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Facilitator's Guide Partial Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.