Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Recipient of the "Human Resource Executive" Top Pick Award!
Sexual Harassment is a complicated issue, that unfortunately confronts employers and employees on a far too regular basis.
Would you know what to do if you were confronted with what you believe to be sexual harassment? Do you understand the definition of sexual harassment and how it can affect your organization? And, can you stop it from being a part of your corporate culture before it starts?
This self-study training program helps both the employer and employee know what they should do if they encounter sexual harassment in the workplace. Complete with DVD and book, Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Work Place presents a systematic approach to a very difficult problem.
Key Learning Points
- How to establish a specific written policy that prohibits sexual harassment
- How to confront the harasser if sexual harassment is taking place
- The definition of sexual harassment
- How to prevent sexual harassment from happening in your organization
- Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Work Place DVD (30 Minutes)
- Prevent Sexual Harassment: What You Need to Know