Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Improve your management team with the new Manager's Library. Comprised of 10 DVDs and 10 books, this library will help your managers get the needed jump on the competition. Your cost $999.50! If you were to buy these programs individually the total would be $1,299.50. Buy the complete library and save $300.00! The Manager's Library includes the following titles:
- How to Deal with Cultural Diversity in the Work Place
- Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Work Place
- Negotiating for Business Results
- Succeed by Coaching
- Empowering Employees
- How to Supervise People
- The New Supervisor: Skills for Success
- Hiring the Best
- How to Hold Successful Meetings
- Time Management: Get the Most Out of Your Time
How to Deal with Cultural Diversity in the Work Place
We all come from diverse backgrounds and we all view things from our own vantage point. Just because people do things differently doesn't mean they're wrong. They may just be looking at things in a totally different way.
In the DVD training program How to Deal with Cultural Diversity in the Work Place you will learn to see the value of these differences in people and learn to put cultural diversity to work to benefit you and your organization.
We no longer live and work in an insular market-place. We are now part of a worldwide economy with competition coming from nearly every continent.
For this reason we need every bit of diversity that will make us more creative and open to change. Cultural diversity brings fresh ideas and differing insights to each and every company.
In this DVD training program you will learn how to:
- Communicate effectively with individuals from diverse cultures
- Mentor individuals from different backgrounds
- Be sensitive to older employees within your organization
- Build foundations for teamwork
- Deal with the varying perspectives of individuals from diverse cultures
- Resolve conflicts by focusing on the common goal
This training program comes complete with a DVD and a copy of the book Cultural Diversity in the Work Place by Sally J. Walton, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series Published by The McGraw-Hill Companies.
Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Work Place
Recipient of the "Human Resource Executive" Top Pick Award!
Sexual Harassment is a complicated issue, that unfortunately confronts employers and employees on a far too regular basis.
Would you know what to do if you were confronted with what you believe to be sexual harassment? Do you understand the definition of sexual harassment and how it can affect your organization? And, can you stop it from being a part of your corporate culture before it starts?
This self-study training program helps both the employer and employee know what they should do if they encounter sexual harassment in the workplace. Complete with DVD and book, Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Work Place presents a systematic approach to a very difficult problem.
Negotiating for Business Results
Negotiation takes place all the time. It plays a vital role in your everyday business and personal life; yet, many people view negotiation as an onerous exercise to be tolerated rather than enjoyed.
By viewing the DVD training program Negotiation for Business Results you'll develop the skills necessary to help you become a successful negotiator, and at the same time, learn to enjoy the process along the way.
- The fundamental elements of negotiations
- How to prepare for nearly any kind of negotiation
- How to outline your negotiating goals
- How to anticipate what the other side will do and how to react
You'll learn to negotiate like a pro!
Negotiating for Business Results comes complete with a DVD and a copy of the book Negotiating for Business Results by Judith E. Fisher, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series published by The McGraw-Hill Companies.
Succeed by Coaching
Do you want reduced costs and reduced employee turnover? Do you need improved quality and quantity of work by your staff to make your business grow? Do you desire improved employee problem-solving ability and increased likelihood that goals will be reached? Do you want enhanced employee growth? If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then you need the DVD training program Succeed by Coaching.
With this practical guide of do-it-now information you'll discover the essentials of coaching, including how to do it, when to do it, and why it is necessary in today's business world.
Key Learning Points
- The coaching process model
- Why to coach
- When to coach
- How to evaluate your employees
- How to set performance goals
- How to use feedback to really know what is happening within your organization
Succeed by Coaching comes complete with a DVD and a copy of the book Coaching Skills by Robert W. Lucas, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series Published by the McGraw-Hill Companies.
Empowerment is the ability to let others assume the responsibilities, risks and rewards associated with making their own decisions.
Are your employees empowered? Can they make decisions without having to ask their supervisor? Do you feel comfortable with them representing your company? To help your company grow and thrive in today's competitive marketplace your employees need to play a major role in its success.
They must make decisions that will enhance the productivity of your organization, and they must take ownership of both successes and problems. Discover how to make this happen with the DVD training program Empowering Employees.
Key Learning Points
- What empowerment really means and how it can help your company grow
- Which employees you can empower and why
- The six key factors needed to empower your employees and motivate them for success
- What really motivates your employees
- When and how to provide needed feedback
The Empowering Employees training program comes complete with a DVD, CD audio and copy of the book "Empowering Employees" by L. Kristi Long, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series published by The McGraw-Hill companies.
How to Supervise People
Someone once said, "It's not the job that causes me problems, it's the people that work for me!" Well, sorry to say, in many cases people feel just this way. But it does not have to be like this. Being a supervisor can be one of the most satisfying, productive and even enjoyable experiences anyone can have.
One of our best selling DVD programs, How To Supervise People, really takes the mystery out of being a supervisor. Complete with DVD and book, it makes it an enjoyable experience learning how to develop and improve the skills necessary to become an excellent supervisor and leader.
When you really think about it, leadership is the ultimate challange in any job. It takes skill, toughness, and sensitivity sprinkled with that ever-so-important touch of common sense.
In this DVD training program you'll learn the how-to approach to supervising - some theory and a lot of "what to do if" answers.
How To Supervise People shows you the techniques to develop and inspire your people. It gives you the keys to:
- teamwork and team building
- techniques for dealing positively with conflict and compromise
- strategies for dealing with change
- the best method for cost control
Developed for the new supervisor, the soon-to-be supervisior or the long-time professional, How To Supervise People is a sure winner!
The New Supervisor: Skills for Success
Whether this is your first day as a supervisor or you've been on the job for years, The New Supervisor Skills for Success will help you develop and improve your skills and make being a supervisor productive and enjoyable.
This DVD training program will become your road map for developing the skills necessary to become a first-rate supervisor. You'll learn:
- How to develop the necessary leadership skills
- How to make timely, effective decisions
- The need for managing change and how to manage your time
- How to communicate effectively
- How to praise, correct and deal with conflict
- Team building
Use The New Supervisor: Skills for Success and become the consummate supervisor!
This how-to training program comes complete with a DVD and a copy of the book The New Supervisor: Skill for Success by Bruce B. Tepper, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series published by The McGraw Hill Companies.
Hiring the Best
Good people are the lifeblood of any organization. That's common knowledge. But knowing how to find and identify them is not. How can you make smart hiring decisions that will make you - and your boss - happy?
Follow the proven systematic hiring process explained in Hiring the Best. This step-by-step program tackles the ins-and-outs of finding and hiring employees you can depend on.
You'll learn how to be proactive in the process, view resumes with an eagle-eye, and ask questions that get results.
Packed with insider tips that can be used immediately, Hiring the Best reveals the importance of:
- Filling out a "Must-Have" worksheet for each job opening
- Knowing which questions not to ask
- Understanding the uses of interrogatory, reporter and probing questions
- The importance of listening during the interview
- Reacting to the candidate by paraphrasing and clarifying information
- Checking references before hiring
The unbeatable system outlined in this DVD training program will help you find and hire top-notch producers. And that's what hiring is all about. This training program comes complete with a DVD and a copy of the book Hiring the Best by Ann M. McGill, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series published by the McGraw-Hill Companies.
How to Hold Successful Meetings
Are meetings a valuable business tool or a waste of time? When should a meeting be called and who should attend? Better yet, when should a meeting be avoided and who should not be invited?
These questions and many more are answered in the 30-minute training program How To Hold Successful Meetings. The 30 tips in this program are designed to be put to use immediately!
You'll learn to:
- develop a proper agenda and why it's important
- how to reinvigorate a stalled meeting
- how to use brainstorming when creative ideas are needed
- how to invite the right people to the meeting so as to get the most out of it
- how to start on time and use a realistic schedule
- how to run short, profitable meetings and much, much more
Improve your meetings now by putting to work the solid, do-it-now common sense techniques found in this program.
Time Management: Get the Most Out of Your Time
It's 6:00 in the morning and you're already at your desk. In a desperate attempt to be productive, you plan to work - uninterrupted - until the frenzy of regular business hours begin.
You don't have to rise before dawn to be effective at work. You just need the exciting, yes exciting training program Time Management Get the Most out of Your Time.
You can take hold of your time. You can take hold of your schedule. You can manage your job more effectively.
This time-saving training program will help you:
- Use the simple ABC System to prioritize your jobs
- Deal with and conquer time-wasting procrastination tactics
- Block off time each day for uninterrupted work
- Plan for and shorten phone calls to cover only necessary information
- Understand the importance of saying "no" to save your time
- Carefully organize meetings to reduce their time and increase their effectiveness
- Utilize the quiet time of airline travel
Too many of us get bogged down in time-wasting activities. But you can change all of this. Remember, you're in control!
Comes complete with a DVD and a copy of the book Time Management by Marc Mancini, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series published by The McGraw-Hill Companies.
- How to Deal With Cultural Diversity in the Work Place DVD (30 Minutes)
- Cultural Diversity in the Work Place book by Sally J. Walton
- Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Work Place DVD (30 Minutes)
- Prevent Sexual Harassment: What You Need to Know
- Negotiating for Business Results DVD (39 Minutes)
- Negotiating for Business Results book by Judith E. Fisher
- Succeed by Coaching DVD (30 Minutes)
- Coaching Skills book by Robert W. Lucas
- Empowering Employees DVD (30 Minutes)
- Empowering Employees book by L. Kristi Long
- How To Supervise People DVD (42 Minutes)
- How To Supervise People book
- The New Supervisor: Skills for Success DVD (48 Minutes)
- The New Supervisor: Skills for Success book by Bruce B. Tepper
- Hiring the Best DVD (25 Minutes)
- Hiring the Best book by Ann M. McGill
- How To Hold Successful Meetings DVD (45 Minutes)
- How To Hold Successful Meetings book
- Time Management Get the Most Out of Your Time DVD (39 Minutes)
- Time Management book by Marc Mancini
This is a compilation item which contains other items. Licensing this one item causes all of the following items to be licensed.