Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Log in or register for the full version
Whether this is your first day as a supervisor or you've been on the job for years, The New Supervisor Skills for Success will help you develop and improve your skills and make being a supervisor productive and enjoyable.
This DVD training program will become your road map for developing the skills necessary to become a first-rate supervisor. You'll learn:
- How to develop the necessary leadership skills
- How to make timely, effective decisions
- The need for managing change and how to manage your time
- How to communicate effectively
- How to praise, correct and deal with conflict
- Team building
Use The New Supervisor: Skills for Success and become the consummate supervisor!
This how-to training program comes complete with a DVD and a copy of the book The New Supervisor: Skill for Success by Bruce B. Tepper, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series published by The McGraw Hill Companies.
- The New Supervisor: Skills for Success DVD (48 Minutes)
- The New Supervisor: Skills for Success by Bruce B. Tepper on CD