Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Log in or register for the full version
We all come from diverse backgrounds and we all view things from our own vantage point. Just because people do things differently doesn't mean they're wrong. They may just be looking at things in a totally different way.
In the DVD training program How to Deal with Cultural Diversity in the Work Place you will learn to see the value of these differences in people and learn to put cultural diversity to work to benefit you and your organization.
We no longer live and work in an insular market-place. We are now part of a worldwide economy with competition coming from nearly every continent.
For this reason we need every bit of diversity that will make us more creative and open to change. Cultural diversity brings fresh ideas and differing insights to each and every company.
In this DVD training program you will learn how to:
- Communicate effectively with individuals from diverse cultures
- Mentor individuals from different backgrounds
- Be sensitive to older employees within your organization
- Build foundations for teamwork
- Deal with the varying perspectives of individuals from diverse cultures
- Resolve conflicts by focusing on the common goal
This training program comes complete with a DVD and a copy of the book Cultural Diversity in the Work Place by Sally J. Walton, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series Published by The McGraw-Hill Companies.
- How to Deal With Cultural Diversity in the Work Place DVD (30 Minutes)
- Cultural Diversity in the Work Place by Sally J. Walton on CD