Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Log in or register for the full version
Why do some corporations thrive and others fail? What are some of the characteristics of top performing organizations? How can you turn your organization into a top performer?
If you have ever asked any of these questions, then John Kotter’s program, Corporate Culture and Performance is an essential learning tool for you.
Harvard Business School professor and best selling author, John Kotter identifies the characteristics of healthy and unhealthy corporate cultures and then guides you through a process which will positively transform your culture within your organization.
In addition, Professor Kotter will provide you with a comprehensive analysis of how the culture of a corporation powerfully influences the economic performance. He will show you how to build your own step-by-step plan to help you change your corporate culture.
Corporate Culture and Performance will teach you how shared values, positive leadership, consistent guidance, persistence, and proactive management will build success.
Key Learning Points:
- Understand the relationship between corporate culture and performance
- Evaluate your organization’s culture
- Change your culture to improve performance
- Build organizational commitment
- Create focus
- Corporate Culture and Performance DVD (63 minutes)
- Diagnostic Questionnaire
- Viewer’s Guide
- Seminar Guide
- A copy of the book Corporate Culture and Performance (while supplies last)
This program is part of the John Kotter Combo Package which is available for only $995! The combo includes:
- Succeeding in a Changing World
- Corporate Culture
- Transform Your Organization