Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Managing employees successfully requires effective communication and interpersonal skills that go beyond the ordinary.
Day after day, your employees are communicating with you through their body language - and you are communicating back to them through your body language. Recognizing the most common body language gestures can help you to understand what an employee may be thinking, but not necessarily saying.
Key Learning Points
- How to create an environment where an employee would feel comfortable even if the message is negative.
- Understand the key body language gestures that says you are actually listening to what an employee is saying.
- Improve communication between management and every employee.
- Express yourself in ways that conveys likable qualities.
- Learn about the importance of facial expressions, hand cues, body positioning, and more.
Beyond Words for Managers is perfect for a lunch and learn - gather in the conference room for pizza, pop in the DVD, and learn something new (and very interesting) together.
- DVD (15 Minutes)
- Discussion Guide