Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Master today's key skills and strategies for effective telephone use.
Good common sense telephone techniques and old-fashion courtesy - especially in today's digital age - often define crucial business moments. Poor telephone skills can cause customer dissatisfaction or loss of customers, damage the organizational image, and threaten overall caller goodwill.
In the Use the Telephone the Right Way training program, your employees will learn how to apply 14 key call-handling skills that will boost not only your organization's credibility and bottom line, but also their own professionalism and value.
Key Learning Points
- Provide great service, turning phone calls into relationship builders
- De-magnify conflict over the phone through sensitivity
- Overcome the two root causes of poor telephone communication
- Vary timing, tone and word choice to enhance caller comfort
- Check phone use attitude, follow the two-ring rule and more!
- Apply voice mail etiquette that's also efficient
- Use the Telephone the Right Way DVD (24 Minutes)
- Use the Telephone the Right Way guide on CD