Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
The way you handle yourself in a business and social environment can reveal a lot about you, and your position within an organization. From meetings with the boss to meetings with clients and customers, knowing the right things to do and say can make a tremendous difference in helping you and your company reach its goals.
With The Basics of Business Etiquette how-to training program you'll learn:
- Why etiquette is important
- Proper manners for meeting and greeting others
- Spatial arrangements: How close to stand and why
- Basic office equipment etiquette
- Professional presence (what to wear and not to wear)
- The basics of how to act in both business and social situations
- How to manage dining dilemmas (which fork, glass and plate belong to YOU?)
The Basics of Business Etiquette training program comes complete with a DVD and copy of the book The Basics of Business Etiquette by Majorie Brody and Barbara Pachter, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series published by the McGraw-Hill Companies.
- The Basics of Business Etiquette DVD (45 minutes)
- The Basics of Business Etiquette by Majorie Brody and Barbara Pachter on CD