Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
This item contains several different items. Purchasing this item includes all of the component items listed below.
Learn the basic skills necessary to compete in today's complex marketplace with the new Frontline Library. These programs provide the fast-paced material needed to improve the performance of the new employee or the long-time veteran.
The Frontline Library includes the following titles:
- Succeed by Listening
- In An Instant Volumes I - IV
- How to Make Winning Presentations
- Writing for Business Results
- Effective Teamwork
- Telephone Skills at Work
- Time Management: Get the Most Out of Your Time
- How to Set and Really and Really Achieve Your Goals
- The Basics of Business Etiquette
Includes 12 training programs for $1115.00. This library is a true value!
Succeed by Listening
An old philosopher once said: "One mouth, two ears," meaning (we think) that we should listen at least twice as much as we speak. It seems so easy to do and yet it can be oh so difficult. To help in this never ending battle, we are offering Succeed By Listening with listening expert Madelyn Burley-Allen.
With the Succeed By Listening training DVD you'll discover the basic principles and techniques needed to become an active listener and better communicator in both your business and personal life. You'll learn to handle the tough situations by really understanding what has been said. You'll have the confidence needed to solve the difficult problems and react without misunderstanding.
We have all been involved in the he said, she said world of communicating. He said this, no she said that, and no one is really sure what anyone said. This training program helps you overcome the listening/language barriers that cause these problems.
Persuasion is also a part of listening and you will learn how to become even more persuasive just by listening correctly. You'll develop the skills necessary to become a level one listener (the best!) and an understanding communicator. This how-to training program comes with a DVD and the book, Listening, The Forgotten Skill. 35 minutes.
In An Instant Volumes I - IV
You have a business problem but you just don't have the time to read all the articles and business books in hope that you can solve it. Well, no longer do you have to worry.
Working with noted Industrial Psychologist Dr. Anthony Salemi we have developed the In An Instant training video series which provides 20 solutions to many of today's most troubling business situations.
The In An Instant video series offers methods you can put to work immediately to help turn those problems into positive business opportunities!
The video series is presented in four volumes with five solutions each, the series looks at the following business situations:
Volume 1: (37 Minutes)
- How to deal with the individual who is always late
- How to respond to someone with poor hygiene (and have them improve)
- How to deal with an employee who has a substance abuse problem
- It's not my job-- How to develop individuals as team players
- How to discipline effectively
Volume 2: (48 Minutes)
- How to be an effective time-manager
- How to sell effectively
- How to hire effective people
- How to terminate an unproductive employee
- How to run an effective meeting
Volume 3: (41 Minutes)
- How to give feedback
- How to get a commitment for action
- How to be an effective motivator
- How to help people be effective decision makers
- How to help your people manage stress effectively
Volume 4: (43 Minutes)
- How to delegate effectively
- How to deal with conflicting employees
- How to strengthen interpersonal impact
- How to deal with procrastination
- How to deal with closed-mindedness
How to Make Winning Presentations
One of the greatest fears for nearly everyone is making a presentation. Whether it is to one person or one thousand people, the fear is real and for many it is devastating.
Don't be one of these people. Stand before the crowd feeling comfortable and confident. With How To Make Winning Presentations 30-minute training program you'll learn to develop the skills to make every presentation a success and feel comfortable and in control when giving it.
By using this program you'll learn the two basic key ideas on which to build presentations; how to overcome presentation jitters; why, how and when to adjust to the audience when giving a presentation; how to look and act composed; how to deliver what audiences expect; how to use action endings to tell listeners what to remember; how to be idea-conscious, not self-conscious; and much more!
Lee Iacocca, former Chairman of Chrysler, once said, "The most important thing I learned in school was how to communicate." And you too can learn to communicate even better with this video training program!
Writing for Business Results
If you write well, you will often do well. It's that simple.
But many of us haven't taken a writing course since high school or college. When we sit down to write, we confront a frustrating, time-consuming task. Words and meaning elude us. Precious hours march by as we stare at a blank computer screen.
Don't despair. You don't have to be a best-selling author to write clearly and effectively. You just need to follow the program in Writing for Business Results.
This clear-cut, non-threatening approach gives you the principles you need to make your writing powerful, interesting and relevant to the reader. You'll improve all aspects of your business writing - from memos to e-mails to detailed annual reports - by learning how to:
- Put the "Five C's" of effective writing to work
- Create a plan for letters, memos and e-mail
- Keep your messages short and simple
- Grab your readers with a strong opening line
- Provide the detail needed to support your writing
- Apply the Six Principles of The Writer's Edge
Sharpen your pencils, fire up your computer, and write for results! This new training program comes complete with a DVD, CD audio and copy of the book Writing for Business Results by Patricia E. Seraydarian, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series published by The McGraw-Hill Companies. 25 minutes.
When some people hear the word teamwork they immediately think of games--team sports; yet, teamwork is much more than this.
In businesses today the teamwork concept, rather than the old pyramid-shaped organization-chart-process, is what makes them successful. Ideas and decisions are generated within teams and not from the top down as in the past.
With the Effective Teamwork how-to DVD training program you'll learn:
- How to make the team concept work
- Why teams are important to you and your organization
- How to write a team constitution
- How to develop ideas and make decisions that the team can stand behind
- How to run a typical team meeting
- How to deal with conflict and team problems
After watching this training DVD, and completing the exercises both on the DVD and in the book, your entire work force will know how to maintain a cooperative, creative and highly productive team environment. The skills learned will lead to greater success for you and your organization.
The how-to training program Effective Teamwork comes complete with a DVD and CD audio. Also included is a copy of the book Effective Teamwork by Michael D. Maginn, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series published by The McGraw-Hill Companies.
Telephone Skills at Work
Regardless of new technology the telephone is still the most used business tool in today's work place. It is also the most abused!
- How to "correctly" handle incoming and outgoing calls
- The basics of telephone etiquette
- How to deal with complaint calls and turn them into successes
- How to listen and speak effectively on the telephone
This DVD training program will teach you how to make the telephone your most valuable business partner!
Time Management: Get the Most Out of Your Time
It's 6:00 in the morning and you're already at your desk. In a desperate attempt to be productive, you plan to work - uninterrupted - until the frenzy of regular business hours begin.
You don't have to rise before dawn to be effective at work. You just need the exciting, yes exciting training program Time Management Get the Most out of Your Time.
You can take hold of your time. You can take hold of your schedule. You can manage your job more effectively.
This time-saving training program will help you:
- Use the simple ABC System to prioritize your jobs
- Deal with and conquer time-wasting procrastination tactics
- Block off time each day for uninterrupted work
- Plan for and shorten phone calls to cover only necessary information
- Understand the importance of saying "no" to save your time
- Carefully organize meetings to reduce their time and increase their effectiveness
- Utilize the quiet time of airline travel
Too many of us get bogged down in time-wasting activities. But you can change all of this. Remember, you're in control!
Comes complete with a DVD and a copy of the book Time Management by Marc Mancini, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series published by The McGraw-Hill Companies.
How to Set and Really and Really Achieve Your Goals
Get what you want, when you want it with this exciting approach to goal setting.
Reaching your goals can be extremely difficult. Even more difficult may be determining what your goals really should be. How To Set And Really Achieve Your Goals, with noted lecturer and trainer Jeff Blackman, will help you and your company learn to set and then reach your goals.
Nearly all companies and individuals say goals are important. Whether they are sales goals, production goals, personal finance goals, or weight loss goals they are deemed important. Yet many times we set our goals without much real thought. Our new sales goal is to increase last year's sales by 10%. Why? Maybe it should be 20%. But without any real thought no one is really sure.
In the How To Set And Really Achieve Your Goals DVD training program you'll learn:
- Why it's important to set accurate goals
- How to set goals so they mean something
- The GRASP IT goals achievement system
- Why planning is critical to both your business and personal life
- The six key elements to change
Decide upon your goals and then set your mind, body and world into motion. As a worthwhile being, you deserve success. Demand it. Require it. Insist upon it, says Blackman.
Divided into segments, this DVD is perfect for group training or may be used for individual instruction. This how-to training program comes with a DVD, CD audio and goals-setting booklet. It is a must for any individual and organization. 35 minutes.
The Basics of Business Etiquette
The way you handle yourself in a business and social environment can reveal a lot about you, and your position within an organization. From meetings with the boss to meetings with clients and customers, knowing the right things to do and say can make a tremendous difference in helping you and your company reach its goals.
With The Basics of Business Etiquette how-to training program you'll learn:
- Why etiquette is important
- Proper manners for meeting and greeting others
- Spatial arrangements: How close to stand and why
- Basic office equipment etiquette
- Professional presence (what to wear and not to wear)
- The basics of how to act in both business and social situations
- How to manage dining dilemmas (which fork, glass and plate belong to YOU?)
The Basics of Business Etiquette training program comes complete with a DVD and copy of the book The Basics of Business Etiquette by Majorie Brody and Barbara Pachter, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series published by the McGraw-Hill Companies.
- Succeed By Listening DVD (35 minutes)
- Listening, The Forgotten Skill book.
- In An Instant Volumes I - IV (4 DVDs - 169 Minutes Total)
- How To Make Winning Presentations DVD (45 Minutes)
- How To Make Winning Presentations book
- Writing for Business Results DVD (25 Minutes)
- Writing for Business Results book by Patricia E. Seraydarian
- Effective Teamwork DVD (39 Minutes)
- Effective Teamwork book by Michael D. Maginn
- Telephone Skills at Work DVD (33 Minutes)
- Telephone Skills at Work book by Judith E. Fisher
- Time Management Get the Most Out of Your Time DVD (39 Minutes)
- Time Management book by Marc Mancini
- How to Set and Really Achieve Your Goals DVD (35 Minutes)
- How to Set and Really Achieve Your Goals booklet
- The Basics of Business Etiquette DVD (45 minutes)
- The Basics of Business Etiquette book by Majorie Brody and Barbara Pachter
This is a compilation item which contains other items. Licensing this one item causes all of the following items to be licensed.