Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
If you write well, you will often do well. It's that simple.
But many of us haven't taken a writing course since high school or college. When we sit down to write, we confront a frustrating, time-consuming task. Words and meaning elude us. Precious hours march by as we stare at a blank computer screen.
Don't despair. You don't have to be a best-selling author to write clearly and effectively. You just need to follow the program in Writing for Business Results.
This clear-cut, non-threatening approach gives you the principles you need to make your writing powerful, interesting and relevant to the reader. You'll improve all aspects of your business writing - from memos to e-mails to detailed annual reports - by learning how to:
- Put the "Five C's" of effective writing to work
- Create a plan for letters, memos and e-mail
- Keep your messages short and simple
- Grab your readers with a strong opening line
- Provide the detail needed to support your writing
- Apply the Six Principles of The Writer's Edge
Sharpen your pencils, fire up your computer, and write for results! This new training program comes complete with a DVD, CD audio and copy of the book Writing for Business Results by Patricia E. Seraydarian, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series published by The McGraw-Hill Companies. 25 minutes.
- Writing for Business Results DVD (25 Minutes)
- Writing for Business Results book by Patricia E. Seraydarian