Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Over the past 15 years, quality and service have gotten better - so much better that consumers often can’t tell the difference between competing products. So what can you do to escape this "sameness trap?" How do you delight, dazzle, differentiate? Tom Peters presents five concrete steps for being distinct, making your company (or project) a star, which will vault you ahead of the competition.
In "Trapped," You’ll learn about these five important trends:
- Web World. The web is here to stay. It can help you communicate and do business in ways you never imagined. Take advantage of the new Internet opportunities.
- Women: The Competitive Advantage. As employees, customers and consumers, women are an incredible demographic force –and most companies ignore them. Tom shows how focusing on this demographic will help you win big in today’s competitive environment.
- Boomers and Beyond. Most marketers tell you that you need to focus on the 18 to 39 year old demographic. Tom shows you the power of the aging population and tells you why you need to capitalize on this market.
- Design is Everything. Design is a way to help you stand out in the crowd – way out.
- Brand Power. You need to understand what your organization stands for and how your company can be dramatically different from the competition.