Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Balancing Work, Family and Global Travel
A couple of years ago, View Magazine called our series, Diversity: Creating Success for Business and People "one of the best products about diversity on the market." And customers agreed!
Now, we can offer you a follow-up series from the same company, ARMC. Building a Diverse Workforce for the Global Millennium is a 20-volume series that covers a huge variety of diversity issues.
Each program also presents critical business concepts like building trust and respect, performance appraisals, team building and leadership.
Program #2: "Double Standards in Performance Appraisals: Balancing Work, Family and Global Travel"
How do you balance work, family, travel and organizational expectations? What do you do if your manager has unrealistic expectations while giving lip service to your family commitments? In this scenario, you’ll explore all of these issues in a US/global contest and see how this can impact one’s performance appraisals.
Elizabeth Leary and John Meredith
Key Learning Points:
- Avoiding double standards in performance appraisals
- Understanding work/family conflicts
- Communicating effectively with culturally diverse global clients and employees
- Understanding internalized sexism
- Developing skills to lead diverse employees
- Double Standards In Performance Appraisals DVD (15 Minutes)
- Comprehensive Facilitator’s Guide
This program is part of the Building a Diverse Workforce in the Global Millennium series. Discounted pricing is available on series purchase.
This is available as part of
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Click here to view excerpts of the guide. Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.