Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Quality through Systems looks at Motorola, a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winner. Motorola’s most ambitious renewal strategy to date: total customer satisfaction through improved quality. The company’s five-year goal, Six Sigma, translates into reduced cycle time and near-zero defect quality - 99.9998% perfection. You will see how Motorola is meeting the challenge of Six Sigma through an innovative mix of company-wide internal measurement systems, customer and supplier input, training and quality leadership.
This series is hosted by In Search of Excellence co-author Robert H. Waterman, Jr. The first part of this series is Quality Through People and series pricing is available.
* This program has won the Gold Apple Award, National Education Film & Video Festival: Management & Supervisory Training
* It also has won the Silver Cindy Award from the Association of Visual Communicators.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- See how employees gain ownership in the quality program
- Understand the importance of reduction in defects
- Watch the total quality process in action
This program comes on two DVDs. The first one is 28 minutes long and the one is 38 minutes long.
This program is part of the In Search of Quality Series which is available with discounted pricing.