Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Log in or register for the full version
Technology can be intimidating but it doesn’t have to be limiting. In this case study, Tom Peter’s shows us how Ellie Mae has re-designed the mortgage industry through their fearless use of technology and their innovative approach to change.
The Ellie Mae story is a revolutionary example of how a company can respond to new challenges. It shows that change can work – and that it can have a lasting, positive impact.
In this program, you will learn how to integrate the needs of the customer into your next new idea. You will also gain insights into how technology can be put to use to create tremendous benefits.
Key Learning Points
- Know your qualities
- Look at your environment
- Technological efficiency leads to cost reductions
- Technology advances require training, not only your employees but also your customers
- Make this technological change feel evolutionary not revolutionary
- Ellie Mae DVD (7 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide
This is available as part of
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Ellie Mae Workbook Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.