Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Log in or register for the full version
Believe it or not, listening is an active experience. Yes, active! We all think we listen rather well; however, how many times have you heard a name, date, address, or phone number, and if asked 30 seconds later would not be able to remember it? It's not the memory process that's at fault, it's the listening process!
To succeed in business today you must become an effective communicator. Why then are some people better communicators than others? In most cases the mastery of effective listening skills gives the best communicators the desired competitive edge.
With the DVD training program Listen and Win you'll learn:
- The basics of listening
- How to tailor your listening skills to various situations
- How to give and get good feedback and why it's important
- How to identify "communication noise" and get rid of it
- Why taking notes helps you become a better listener
- How to ask the proper questions and be able to listen and remember the answers
- What is important in what a speaker is saying
- How to listen to learn, decide and enable!
The Listen and Win training program comes complete with a DVD and a copy of the book Effective Listening Skills by Dennis M. Kratz and Abby Robinson Kratz, which is part of the Business Skills Express Series published by the McGraw-Hill Companies.
- Listen and Win DVD (30 Minutes)
- Effective Listening Skills book by Dennis M. Kratz and Abby Robinson Kratz