Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
If you have customers with disabilities then this training program is a must see for every employee. Customers with Disabilities: Delivering Excellent Service is designed to help you teach all your associates how they can properly provide superior service to customers with disabilities.
Customers with Disabilities: Delivering Excellent Service is divided into five chapters:
- Chapter 1: Blind or Low Vision
- Chapter 2: Cognitive Disabilities, including people with emotional challenges, and other disabilities, such as autism, Tourette Syndrome, and head injuries
- Chapter 3: Deaf or Hard of Hearing including service dogs
- Chapter 4: Mobility, including customers who use wheelchairs as well as walkers, canes, and other mobility devices
- Chapter 5: People of Short Stature/Vertically Challenged
In this training program, you will learn about the four major interactions you'll have with customers with disabilities:
- Product Assistance
- Sales Transaction
- Addressing Other Needs
The goal of this training program is simple: it will help every associate deliver the best service to any customer who has a disability.
- Customers with Disabilities: Delivering Excellent Service DVD (34 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide (Including Full Transcript)
- QUIZ (Combining True/False & Multiple Choice Questions)
- Questions for Discussion
- Terms & Expressions Handout